- We will need to know if there are any delivery restrictions, and what arrangements for offloading you have.
- We don't provide mechanical offload as standard, but it can be arranged for an additional cost.
- We need to be aware of any time issues for the delivery window as it can arrive from 8am-5pm for the cost quoted.
- We need to know if it's a small road (for the size of the lorry) whether there's yellow lines or parking restrictions for the vehicle when offloading. Can the lorry actually park outside for the offload?
- We need to know how the items will get off the lorry: can be tail lifted to the kerbside? Will you need to handball the product from the lorry? etc...
- Finally we need you to consider the size of the truck delivering - does it need to be a small lorry, one with tail lift or is an artic ok?
If you have any questions or concerns please chat our team before placing your order.
- All Hush products are delivered using external hauliers as a way of ensuring we have full UK coverage and can keep delivery times as quick as possible. We use a combination of parcel couriers, pallet networks and trunk haulage. This covers everything from small boxes, various pallet sizes and large bulk deliveries. Our team will decide on the appropriate delivery method when an order is placed. Please note we do not run our own fleet of delivery vehicles.
- All pallet deliveries on either, 4x4 (1.2m x 1.2m), 6x4 (1.8m x 1.2m) or 8x4 (2.4m x1.2m) pallets depending on the product purchased. All pallets come with protective corners, cardboard, banding and are securely shrink wrapped.
- Delivery hours are between 8am - 5pm, Monday to Firday.
- All haulage companies we use have been vetted thoroughly to ensure they deliver exceptional service when handling Hush products. The pallet networks that have been specifically chosen specialise in:
Small Consignment Freight: Orders that are 1 to 6 pallets: Once the order is dispatched, it can be delivered on next day or 48-hour services to pretty much everywhere in the UK via a multi-site logistics network; and
Full and Half Load Services: Any order that is six 8x4 pallets or more: The strategic depot network means that we can deliver throughout the UK at a schedule that meets your requirements as long as we are given 48 hour notice prior to the delivery date.
Time Slots Available
- If a delivery is placed as a standard delivery this will arrive at the required destination between 8am-5pm on that working day. The pallet network can advise a two hour estimated delivery slot, however, please be mindful this is an estimated time of arrival (ETA) and it is not always accurate. For an ETA, please call us on 0208 123 9710 on the morning of the scheduled delivery.
- On request, we can book an AM or a PM delivery to suit our client.
- An AM delivery slot can be booked which is between 9am-12noon at an additional charge of £15.00.
- On request, the pallet network also offers timed delivery slots which is a 2-hour delivery slot. There is an additional charge of £25.00.
We will do our upmost to ensure every delivery goes as smoothly as possible however we can only do this when all the delivery information is given to us by a customer or client.
The pallet network has several types of delivery vehicles available from:
We aim to inform our clients through this document that the above delivery vehicles do not have any offload facilities i.e. forklift trucks, crane, or pump truck.
We can provide access to some offload facilities but this will be an additionally charged service. We will NOT deliver with offload facilities unless agreed with the customer at time of ordering. Should a client need an offload on site this must be discussed when the enquiry is placed with us to ensure additional charges are not unexpected. We can also offer a tail lift and pump truck offload for small pallets as a free of charge service, however, tail lift offload can only lift a maximum weight of 1 tonne and is for 4x4 pallets only. Our clients should discuss this with our team when placing an order.
A Moffatt Offload facility (FLT offload) is available via the pallet network, however they are subject to availability and therefore we need at least 72-hour notice prior to the delivery date. This service comes as an extra cost which will vary depending on the quantity of products and delivery postcode. A Moffatt Offload should be discussed at enquiry level so that the costings can be considered. If our client does not inform us of any offload requirement, we will base our delivery on a standard delivery service without offload.
Customer or client’s labourers may choose to use their own hands to offload the products from the vehicle.
This is available, however all deliveries are kerb side deliveries only which means the driver will not wait whilst product is taken into any property or further from the kerb.
Please be aware that the maximum amount of product that we recommend to be handball is 2 8x4 pallet which can vary on the product and weight. There is an extra charge for handball which is £15.00 per pallet.
It is the driver’s discretion if he/she helps to handball, the driver is not under any obligation to help when assisting with offloading products by hand.
Please be aware when choosing the option to handball products please ensure there is plenty of people on site, at least 4-6, to help take products off.
There is free of charge waiting time up to 30 minutes which is to allow products to be taken off via hand by plenty of men on site however any time after 30 minutes there is a charge of £40.00 for every extra 30 minutes.
We are happy to give advice and guidance when it comes to deliveries to ensure the customers journey from start to finish is a smooth and joyful experience.
If you have any delivery enquires or any questions in regards to the advice given in this letter please do not hesitate to give us a call on 0208 123 9710 or email our team at email@example.com.